A Tradition of Success That Few Other Firms Can Match
Where Success Is a Tradition®
When negligence results in an injury, it is important to seek legal representation from a law firm where success is a tradition.
GB&W: Ranked by Best Lawyers in America as the #1 personal injury law firm in California. Named by National Law Journal as one of the top plaintiff's law firms in America.
Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, is a preeminent plaintiffs' trial law firm representing people seriously injured in an accident or by a business relationship in California and across the United States.
Our attorneys win compensation and maximize recovery for people who have been hurt by defective products, unsafe cars, tires and drugs, dangerous workplaces and business fraud. Our experience covers the full range of personal injury and business torts litigation issues, including legal malpractice and class action lawsuits.
We are recognized by clients, the legal community and the public for our relentless courtroom skill, extraordinary evidentiary techniques and personal integrity. In a personal injury lawsuit, your name comes first. In our practice, so do your needs.
During three decades of achieving successful case results, including a $4.9 billion verdict, the highest products liability award in judicial history, which was obtained by a trial team including Christine Spagnoli, GB&W has redefined the rights of injured consumers and improved public safety. Our reputation for marshaling complex litigation, conducting decisive and formidable trials and forcing accountability from major corporations and governments directly translates into higher recovery for our clients and greater protections for the public.
Clients have full access to GB&W's financial, intellectual and legal resources, including Greene Broillet & Wheeler's evidentiary gathering and presentation techniques. Skillful presentation of evidence by lawyers assists the jury in finding the truth. Our investigative legal teams bring juries and judges face-to-face with accident reenactments, faulty product models and unsafe design demonstrations. Both accident victims and referring attorneys often turn to us because we have the resources to battle major corporations, insurance companies and governmental entities.
The cost of a lawsuit is a major concern for the business clients and catastrophically injured people we represent. Because Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, is a contingency-fee firm, our clients do not pay a fee unless there is a successful conclusion to their case. Our fee is tied to a client's monetary recovery in the case. We assume all up-front risks and expenses. We negotiate favorable referral fees when permissible by law.
To discuss your legal issue, please contact Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP. Located in the Los Angeles area, we represent clients throughout Southern California and the entire state. We also consult with attorneys and clients nationwide.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Pursuing Justice, Dedicated to Results
Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, is one of California's most respected and most successful law firms. Our attorneys are regularly recognized for the quality of representation they provide and for the results they achieve for clients.
To learn more about our areas of practice, please follow the links below:
- Personal injury and wrongful death: Our attorneys pursue maximum compensation for people who have sustained catastrophic injuries due to the negligence of others.
- Product defects: We have a long and successful history of obtaining significant results in cases involving dangerous and defective products and are well known for our work in cases involving automotive defects, tire defects and industrial machinery and equipment.
- Catastrophic injuries: When negligence results in serious injury, you can rely on Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP. Our lawyers understand the complex legal and medical issues involved.
- Vehicle accidents: We represent people seriously injured in car, truck, bicycle and pedestrian accidents as well as those injured on trains, buses and other forms of public transportation.
- Business litigation: As contingency fee attorneys, our fee is based upon the results we obtain. We have successfully resolved cases involving a wide range of issues, from contract disputes to the theft of ideas.
- Legal malpractice: GB&W has had success in these complex cases that may involve bad advice, failure to inform, conflict of interest or failure to meet filing deadlines.
- Insurance bad faith: If your insurance carrier denies or unnecessarily delays payment of valid claims, we will pursue legal action for their failure to act in good faith.
- Government liability: Challenging a government entity is a daunting task. But demanding accountability from government is a critical part of American justice.
- Lottery ticket fraud: We have represented clients who were fraudulently denied their fair portion of the proceeds of a winning lottery ticket.
- Employment law: We stand up for the rights of employees who suffered illegal discrimination or sexual harassment.
To discuss your legal matter, please contact the trial attorneys of Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP. From offices in the Los Angeles area, we represent injury victims and families throughout Southern California and the entire state. We also consult with attorneys and clients nationwide.
Meet Our Legal Team
The attorneys of Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, are consistently ranked among the top performing and most influential lawyers in Los Angeles and California.
Greene Broillet & Wheeler has been named among the top 20 firms nationwide on the National Law Journal's The Plaintiff's Hot List. For many years, our attorneys have been awarded "best of" recognitions by the Los Angeles Daily Journal, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Consumer Attorneys of California, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, National Law Journal, Woodward/White and California Lawyer.
All of the attorneys in the firm have been named to the "Super Lawyer" or "Rising Star" list by Southern California Super Lawyers, a peer-nominated listing of the top five percent of attorneys practicing in Los Angeles and Orange Counties published by Law & Politics. Partners Browne Greene and Bruce A. Broillet were named to the inaugural list of Lawdragon Top 500 Lawyers in America and, along with partner Christine D. Spagnoli, all three were named to the inaugural list of Lawdragon Top 500 Plaintiff's Lawyers in America, both published in 2006.
Widely acknowledged as leaders in the profession, GB&W's attorneys have served as past and current presidents of the Consumer Attorneys of California, Consumer Attorneys' Association of Los Angeles and the Association of Business Trial Lawyers. Many of our lawyers are lifelong executive members of leading national legal institutions. Our lawyers also actively participate in civic and charitable organizations.
For more details about one of our attorneys, please review their qualifications below.
Bruce A. Broillet
Timothy J. Wheeler
Christine D Spagnoli
Scott H. Carr
Mark T. Quigley
Geoffrey S. Wells
Robert Daniel Jarchi
Alan Van Gelder
Tobin M. Lanzetta
Alexis B. Djivre