Featuring the leading lawyers in the United States and beyond.
Our Annual Guides
For 2019, Lawdragon is excited to announce new additions to our existing annual guides – the Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America; The Most Powerful Corporate Employment Lawyers; The Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment Lawyers; and the Lawdragon 100 Leading Legal Consultants & Strategists.
Please see below for the publication Calendar to all guides. The Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America and Most Powerful Corporate Employment Lawyers guides have submission dates and forms listed below. For all other guides, we welcome suggestions of potential honorees at any time. Send all submissions and inquires to Editor John Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The 2019 Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America was published in February.
The nomination form for the 2020 Lawdragon 500 will open on July 23, 2019 and close on Nov. 6.
• The Most Powerful Corporate Employment Lawyers was published March 23, 2019.
The nomination form for the 2020 Corporate Employment guide will open Nov. 25, 2019 and close on Dec. 30.
• The Lawdragon 100 Leading Legal Consultants & Strategists was published March 28, 2019.
• The Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment Lawyers was published April 1, 2019.
• The Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Lawyers publishes in May 2019.
• The Guide to Leaders in Global Disputes publishes June 2019.
• The Lawdragon 500 Leading Family Law Lawyers publishes in June 2019.
• The Lawdragon 500 Inspiring Law Students publishes November 2019.
What we do
Our popular discussion series features a varied mix of lawyers from around the nation, touching on recent achievements, career highlights, trends, tips and personal interests outside the practice.Learn More
From Q&As to lengthy feature pieces and “Roundtable” dialogues, Lawdragon Press works with your firm to create the content you need to strengthen your online brand and promotional efforts in print.Learn More
The Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers is the most elite distinction in the profession covering all practices, while our employment lawyer guides and new “Insights” series highlight attorneys in specialty areas.Learn More
Lawdragon’s acclaimed print publications combine original reporting with the best photojournalism in the legal industry, presenting the “who’s who” of the law in each region as never captured before.Learn More
For 10 years, Lawdragon’s award-winning reporters have provided in-depth coverage historic trials, record-setting deals, complex practice trends, human rights initiatives, international justice and much more.Learn More
Our site devoted to legal education let’s prospective students build their own “law school ranking” with the metrics that matter to them, while providing original articles on deans, students and alums.Visit Site