Featuring the leading lawyers in the United States and beyond.
Our Annual Guides
For 2019, Lawdragon is excited to announce new additions to our existing annual guides – the Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America; The Most Powerful Corporate Employment Lawyers; The Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment Lawyers; and the Lawdragon 100 Leading Legal Consultants & Strategists.
Please see below for the Calendar to all guides and email Editor John Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
• The 2019 Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America was published in February.
Nominations for the 2020 Lawdragon 500 will open on July 23, 2019.
• The Most Powerful Corporate Employment Lawyers publishes March 26, 2019.
• The Lawdragon 100 Leading Legal Consultants & Strategists publishes March 28, 2019.
• The Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment Lawyers publishes April 2, 2019.
• The Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Lawyers publishes April 15, 2019.
• The Guide to Leaders in Global Disputes publishes May 14, 2019.
• The Lawdragon 500 Leading Family Law Lawyers publishes June 18, 2019.
• The Lawdragon 500 Inspiring Law Students publishes Nov. 5, 2019.
What we do
Our popular discussion series features a varied mix of lawyers from around the nation, touching on recent achievements, career highlights, trends, tips and personal interests outside the practice.Learn More
From Q&As to lengthy feature pieces and “Roundtable” dialogues, Lawdragon Press works with your firm to create the content you need to strengthen your online brand and promotional efforts in print.Learn More
The Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers is the most elite distinction in the profession covering all practices, while our employment lawyer guides and new “Insights” series highlight attorneys in specialty areas.Learn More
Lawdragon’s acclaimed print publications combine original reporting with the best photojournalism in the legal industry, presenting the “who’s who” of the law in each region as never captured before.Learn More
For 10 years, Lawdragon’s award-winning reporters have provided in-depth coverage historic trials, record-setting deals, complex practice trends, human rights initiatives, international justice and much more.Learn More
Our site devoted to legal education let’s prospective students build their own “law school ranking” with the metrics that matter to them, while providing original articles on deans, students and alums.Visit Site