Marian Pearlman Nease concentrates her practice in probate, estate planning and health law. Marian has significant experience in probate and trust administration, and in advising institutional clients in the development and operation of continuing care retirement facilities and home health agencies. Her practice also involves representing borrowers and lenders in commercial real estate transactions.
- Served as general counsel to the health group of a national company which develops and manages continuing care senior communities, and advised this company on HIPAA, Medicare and Medicaid compliance issues.
- Represented continuing care retirement communities and assisted living facilities in obtaining and transferring state operating licenses.
- Served as in-house counsel to a real estate development company which developed country club communities and office condominiums.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Chair of the Board of Hospice by the Sea – January, 2008-present
- Board member, Hospice by the Sea – 1997-present
- Board Member, Retirement Housing Council (2011-2014)
- Legal Committee, LeadingAge (2012-2014)
- Past chair and board member, Mae Volen Senior Center
- Past member, Continuing Care Accreditation Commission
- Past board member, Banyan Bank and Regent Bank
- Past member, legal committee of the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging. Past chair and board member, Boca Raton Housing Authority
Awards & Recognition
- AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Business, Finance & Tax
Admitted to Practice
- Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs
- Holland & Knight
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan
Contact Lawdragon about the information in this review.
EVALUATIONFill in the requested information below, then submit your evaluation to have your scores calculated as part of Marian Pearlman Nease Lawdragon ranking.
By submitting this form, you agree to Lawdragon's TERM OF USE.