Law Offices of Frank L. Branson
4514 Cole Avenue
Dallas, TX 75205
Debbie Dudley Branson
Dallas attorney Debbie Dudley Branson brings a wide range of expertise and a multi-disciplined approach to her work inside and outside the courtroom. She is a key member of the trial team at The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson, one of the leading law firms in the Southwest focusing on complex product liability, catastrophic injury, commercial air crashes, professional negligence, and business torts. The firm’s seasoned trial attorneys rely on a team approach to litigation, quickly assembling formidable expert resources and leveraging cutting-edge technology to deliver powerful messages to juries and judges, as well as opposing counsel. This year, the firm was named among the state’s elite in the inaugural “Best Law Firms” list compiled by U.S. News & World Report and The Best Lawyers in America.
Relying on a graduate degree in psychology and substantial trial experience, Ms. Branson provides a variety of litigation strategy services for clients, including focus groups, attitudinal surveys, voir dire, witness preparation, argument and jury debriefing. Ms. Branson has held leadership roles in legal organizations on a local, regional and national stage. She also maintains active positions with philanthropic and political organizations. A fourth-generation lawyer in practice 30 years, Ms. Branson is dedicated to her clients and her profession.
- Named by D Magazine as one of the Best Women Lawyers in Dallas in 2010
- Recognized annually in the Texas Super Lawyers list of top Texas attorneys since 2007
2007 Women in Excellence Award; 2005 University of Texas at Dallas Achievement Award; Leadership America – 1997; Leadership Dallas – 1994; 1996 Women in Leadership Conference Honorary Chair, and Laurel Award Nominee
- Arkansas State University, B.S.E., 1977, Student of Special Distinction
- University of Arkansas, J.D. 1980, Distinguished Law Student Award
- University of Texas at Dallas, M.S., 1993
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Fellowship Member and numerous past leadership positions, including Executive Committee, President, Treasurer, and Board of Directors
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governors, Sustaining Member, and numerous high-level leadership positions
- Dallas Bar Association, Juror Participation Committee and Publications Committee
- American Bar Association, member
- Dallas Bar Association, Juror Participation Committee, Publications Committee
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, member
- Arkansas Bar Association, member
- State Bar of Texas, member
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association, member
- College of the State Bar of Texas, member
- 112th American Inn of Court, member
- American Society of Writers on Legal Subjects, member
- Texas Center for Legal Ethics and Professionalism, member
- American Society of Trial Consultants, member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- Arkansas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Planned Parenthood, Investment Advisory Committee
- Dallas Women’s Museum, Nominating Committee Chair
- Dallas Women’s Foundation, Advisory Council
- UT Dallas Center for Children and Families, Advisory Council.
- Dallas Women’s Museum, Board Member and Chair of Annual Giving Campaign and Nominating Committee
- Dallas Women’s Foundation, Past President, Nominating Committee Chair, and Board of Directors
- Planned Parenthood, Secretary and Board of Directors
- Women’s Leadership Forum, Texas Chair
- Garry Mauro for Governor Campaign, Finance Chair
- New York Senate, National Finance Board
- Democratic National Committee, Managing Trustee
- Emily’s List, Majority Council and Trustee
- League of Women Voters of Dallas
- Dallas County Democratic Party, Finance Council
- Dallas Democratic Forum, Advisory Board.
- National Committee for the Prevention of Child Abuse, Board of Directors (1993-96), Long Range Planning Committee Chair (1995), Campaign for Healthy Families–Board Fund Division Co-Chair (1996)
- Dallas CASA, Special Advocate for two foster children
- Leadership Council Campaign for Equal Access (1999-2000)
- Contact 214, Telephone Counselor (1992), Board of Directors (1992-93)
- AIDS Interfaith Network, Board of Directors (1993)
- Junior League of Dallas, Sustainer
- Daughters of American Revolution, Public Relations Chairman (1991-92), Corresponding Secretary (1992-94)
Contact Lawdragon about the information in this review.
EVALUATIONFill in the requested information below, then submit your evaluation to have your scores calculated as part of Debbie Branson Lawdragon ranking.
By submitting this form, you agree to Lawdragon's TERM OF USE.