Law Offices of Frank L. Branson
4514 Cole Avenue
Dallas, TX 75205
Quentin Brogdon is a Dallas-based trial attorney and a senior member of the trial team at The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson. Mr. Brogdon spent nearly a decade defending corporations before discovering his true passion for helping individuals injured by defective products and those harmed by the negligence and recklessness of others.
Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Brogdon’s commitment to clients and courtroom skills have been instrumental in leveling the playing field for those seeking justice from large and powerful manufacturers and corporate entities, including transportation companies, oil and gas firms, builders, manufacturers, automakers and pipeline companies. He has earned significant verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients in complex product liability, catastrophic injury, commercial air crashes, professional negligence, and business torts, among many others.
A repeat honoree on the Texas Super Lawyers list of top lawyers in Texas and the Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiffs’ Lawyers in America, Mr. Brogdon is known for employing the legal industry’s highest standards and protecting individuals’ right to trial by jury. His goal is to help motivate corporations to design and manufacture safer products and to run their businesses in a safer and more responsible manner.
Prior to joining The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson in 2002, Mr. Brogdon was a named partner in a plaintiff's personal injury law firm and the head of the medical malpractice department of another plaintiff's personal injury firm in Dallas. He also has worked as a director in a personal injury defense firm and as a criminal prosecutor in Houston.
Based in Dallas, The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson is one of the leading law firms in the Southwest focusing on complex product liability, catastrophic injury, commercial air crashes, professional negligence, and business torts. The firm’s seasoned trial attorneys rely on a team approach to litigation, quickly assembling formidable expert resources and leveraging cutting-edge technology to deliver powerful messages to juries and judges, as well as opposing counsel. This year, the firm was named among the state’s elite in the inaugural “Best Law Firms” list compiled by U.S. News & World Report and The Best Lawyers in America.
- Personal Injury Trial Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Civil Trial Advocacy - National Board of Trial Advocates
- Selected to the Texas Super Lawyers list of top laywers in Texas annually since 2003
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiffs' Lawyers in America
- American Board of Trial Advocates – Executive Committee, Dallas Chapter
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors and Fellowship Member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, President, 2007-2008
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- W.M. "Mac" Taylor, Jr. Inn of Court, Master
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Adjunct Professor of Trial Advocacy, S.M.U. School of Law, 2002
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Dallas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas Pattern Jury Charge Committee – Business, Consumer and Employment, 2007-2009
- Co-Chair, Dallas Bar Association Courthouse Committee, 2008-2009
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 1989. Associate Editor, Houston Law Review
- University of Houston, M.B.A., 1989
- Rice University, B.A., 1985
- Texas Super Lawyers 2010
- Texas Super Lawyers 2009
- Texas Super Lawyers 2008
- Texas Super Lawyers 2007
- Texas Super Lawyers 2006
- Texas Super Lawyers 2005
- Texas Super Lawyers 2004
- Texas Super Lawyers 2003
Contact Lawdragon about the information in this review.
EVALUATIONFill in the requested information below, then submit your evaluation to have your scores calculated as part of Quentin Brogdon Lawdragon ranking.
By submitting this form, you agree to Lawdragon's TERM OF USE.